If you have started an online business as an Affiliate Marketer but you are not having the success you would like its possible one or more of the 6 reasons below is the problem.
1) No Plan. There are a few basics at the start that you need to know that will keep you on track. Things such as your weekly work schedule, your advertising budget, your desired income. When you have a plan for things like these then you have a plan you can stick to and stay on track with.
2) Not Putting The Effort In. Because Affiliate Marketing is essentially an online business people seem to have this perception that it requires not much effort, that it requires just clicking a few buttons. Well unfortunately its like any other business, it requires persistent effort on a regular basis.
3) Not knowing Who Your Customer. This ones a biggy and bizarrely the one most people neglect. Knowing who your customer is, is the most important thing you can learn because from this you will end up knowing what they want to buy and when you know this, wait for it, you will know what to sell to them.
4) No Focused. This reason can stem from the first one of not having a plan but it can also be when people are constantly changing what they are doing. It could be the products they are promoting, it could be the advertising they implement or it might even be the actual market they have chosen.
Jumping from one thing to the next, never giving themselves or it any time to work and always thinking the grass is greener is a recipe for failure.
5) Doing Too Much Work. There is a tendency to put too much effort in, to try and do everything, especially at the start. This problem can stem from not sticking to a plan and not being focused.
Often as you work your business something new will catch your eye such as new way to advertise or a another product to promote and they may be excellent things to pursue but you cant do it all. If you do then all that will happen is you spread yourself too thin and become mediocre at everything.