Internet Make Money

Finding an online home business can be tough. With all the scams, get rich schemes and fly by night operations. You have to know what to look for in a good opportunity, and whether or not it will make you a lot of money.

If you are serious about finding an opportunity online and making a lot of money fast, keep reading. I'm going to cover a simple process you can use today, to get this done.

But before I do that, I'm going to let you in on a little secret to making it in the home business industry…

Whatever opportunity you get involved with, make sure they have a proven daily process. Without a proven process, you have very little chance at making money fast. At least if you're new to this industry.

You will have to make mistakes, spend a lot of money and get extremely frustrated before finding out what brings in dollars.

Sucks doesn't it?

The rule is:

Processes work, people don't…

Now that we got that out of the way, let's get into how to find a good online home business.

1. Make sure that the company you pick to partner up with, actually uses the internet to bring in business.

A lot of home business companies claim to use online systems to bring in customers, but in my experience only about 20% of them do. The other 80% are still stuck in the 80's…

They'll require you to make cold calls, bug your friends and family, buy leads, bother strangers and host home meetings.

These techniques work only about 1 to 2% of the time. Don't let yourself get dragged into this. No old school technique, can bring in as many customers, like the internet can.

2. Look for success stories, and others making money.

The best way to do this, is by talking to the top earners.

This might seem counter-productive, because if they are a top earner, they probably won't have anything negative to say.

But you aren't going to talk to them to get their opinion, but to ask questions.

Here are some great questions:

What did you everyday, to get where you are now?

Are offline techniques like cold calling, buying leads and home parties required in order to be successful?

How quickly can I make a lot of money, if I do what is required of me? (have an income goal in mind)

These questions are priceless, and will let you in on whether or not the business you are investigating is for you.

3. High Profit Margins – Without a high profit per sale, you will not make money fast. I would say 80% of all online home business opportunities suck at paying their reps enough to stay around and prosper.

Get a copy of the companies compensation plan. Then look up how much you make per sale upfront, and whether or not they have a residual component to the plan. The residual component should match your upfront income in 6 months or less.

4. A Good Mentor – Without a good mentor, you will make more mistakes, spend more money and be WAY more frustrated at the beginning.

A mentor can help you speed up the learning process, point you in the right direction, and show you where your money is best invested.

In my opinion, it's almost impossible to make a lot of money fast without someone mentoring you. And in most home business companies, your mentor is directly paid by your efforts. So most of the time, they are incredibly motivated by helping you make money.

Finding an online business can be frustrating, but with these simple 4 steps you can easily find an opportunity that will make you a lot of money fast.

Leave a Reply